We're on the lookout for a new Business Administrator to join us at Purest Support
Who are we
We are a Social Care provider, offering support to children and adults with a variety of needs. Purest Support was established in 2020. The pandemic hit, and we thought we would struggle with growing our services; however, we were pleasantly surprised on how quickly our service developed over the past two years. Today we are providing support to over 45 customers delivering around 1000 hours of support per week whilst continuing to grow.
We support people with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Autism, Positive Behaviour Support and Dementia offering support in the home and community, Respite and Children’s holiday club
You will be dealing with all aspects of financial and other administration relevant to the day to day running of our Purest Support services including payroll, bookings, recruitment and other HR related responsibilities.
Business Administrators Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, you will be expected to;
• Work with Microsoft Office Apps especially Word, Excel and Outlook
• Minute meetings, compile agendas and associated follow up actions
• Productions of letters, email communications
• Populate reports from data
• Answer calls and ensure excellent customer service to anyone that uses or visits our services.
• Check and process timesheets and other HR and Payroll records.
• Arrange and record Rota Cover as directed when required.
• Provide guidance and assistance to colleagues in respect of company financial and administrative systems.
• Maintain petty cash and other banking accounts.
We're a caring company, so we want someone who cares about the individuals we support too.
Sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
You’ll need to enjoy working with people, be approachable and have a friendly and professional manner, as you will most likely be first point of contact for Customers, their families, external professionals, and staff.
You will need to meet the following Criteria:
• A level equivalent standard of education
• NVQ or QCF qualification in business administration or similar.
• Able to demonstrate strong skills in Excel, Word, Outlook
• able to learn other applications.
• Experience of working to deadlines,
• working alone and as part of a team.
• Experience in handling data, numbers and reporting in detail.
• Experience with HR administration,
• payroll and book-keeping.
• Experience of administration work in a health care setting.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Evidence of good written and oral skills for communication and understanding.
• Effective interpersonal skills and working with others
• Planning and organisation
• Positive and flexible attitude.
• The desire to make a difference.
• The ability to plan and prioritise workload.
• Professional presentation of self within the work place.
• Understanding of and commitment to equality of opportunity.
• Competitive Pay
• Real Living Wage employer
• Blue Light Card Registration – Nationwide discount card scheme
• Membership of employee contributions pension fund
• Enhanced DBS cost covered.
• Paid Training
• Career Progression
"I am really enjoying the variety of clients I support. I am supported well by my manager and feel I am listened to when making suggestions or giving opinions. The staff are a great team to work with, very professional and caring. Always willing to help and give advice."
Words from one of our Support Workers
"The support and care you give to my Husband, and to myself while he has been in hospital is second to none/
I highly recommend Purest Support if you need care for you loved ones"
Words from a Customers Wife