We are looking for a Registered Paediatric Nurse to join our team.
Who are we
We are a Social Care provider, offering support to children and adults with a variety of needs. Purest Support was established in 2020. The pandemic hit, and we thought we would struggle with growing our services; however, we were pleasantly surprised on how quickly our service developed over the past two years. Today we are providing support to over 40 customers delivering over 700 hours of support per week whilst continuing to grow.
We support people with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Autism, Positive Behaviour Support and Dementia offering support in the home and community, Respite and Children’s holiday club
We aim to provide support to individuals in a person-centred way to ensure that they receive a unique service that is specific to their needs. Whilst also valuing our employees to ensure that they are enabled to achieve within their role
Employees will need to be flexible and adaptable with their approach and put the individuals that we support at the heart of everything we do. Following Policies, procedures and legislation. Employees are expected to work to a high standard at all times to ensure that the individuals who use our services are supported to a high standard. Paediatric responsibilities could include the following and more depending on service needs.
• Assess Children's health needs and develop person centered support planning, for all staff to follow.
• Record findings, symptoms and observation
• Provide Support and Care to a Child and their families
• Administer medication
• Take and record vitals
• Assess home situations to determine that children get the best out of their environment
• Plan and provide a meal program per children's health and nutritional needs.
• Assist children with daily care such as grooming, bathing and toileting.
• Provide information for medical appointments with GPs, Paediatricians etc.
• Ensure that support provided is producing the expected results and alter procedures when the
• requirement occurs
• Working as a nursing advocate to safeguard children and their families
• Attend Team meetings, multidisciplinary meeting with other professionals and with the children's school.
• Responding quickly to emergencies.
Enthusiasm, reliability, people skills and a ‘can-do’ approach is essential, we want you to just be yourself.
Applicants must be a registered Paediatric Nurse with current NMC registration, with practical working experience in Paediatric Nursing.
You will need to show:
• the ability to work independently and with colleagues
• communicate effectively with children, families, professionals and colleagues
• Observational skills
• Organisational skills, to manage your time and workload effectively
• Flexibility to deal with a range of children and their needs.
due to the nature of the role applicants must be able to drive.
• Competitive Hourly rate
• Sunday and Bank Holiday enhancements
• 20 days + 8 days Bank holiday
• Blue Light Card Registration – Nationwide discount card scheme that is available to those working in
the NHS, emergency services, armed forces, social care
• Staff recognitions awards for innovation and service Awards
• Membership of employee contributions pension fund
• Enhance DBS costs Covered
• Paid Training
"I am really enjoying the variety of clients I support. I am supported well by my manager and feel I am listened to when making suggestions or giving opinions. The staff are a great team to work with, very professional and caring. Always willing to help and give advice."
Words from one of our Support Workers
"The support and care you give to my Husband, and to myself while he has been in hospital is second to none/
I highly recommend Purest Support if you need care for you loved ones"
Words from a Customers Wife